Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
The striking facade benefits from a commanding outlook to the breathtaking Watagans national park.
The oversized doorway entry reveals a home with palatial proportions thanks to 2.7m ceilings across the 38.5 square home & opulent finishes that establish a standard in a class of its own. The gourmet chef's kitchen features 4000 x 1200 cesarstone waterfall bench tops, 900mm stainless steel cooking with a butlers pantry￼ ￼which creates a statement to the calibre of luxury this home provides.￼
No expense was spared when considering upgrades such as plantation shutters, combustion fireplace, ducted AC, 7.8 kW solar system and elegant feature tiles that compliment a stand along bath in the main.
Guests will be treated to their own en-suite and privacy thanks to the deliberate design.
￼￼• 12 month old 38.5 square Beechwood home
• Gourmet Chef's kitchen with 4000x1200 waterfall cesarstone benchtops and Butlers pantry
• Energy efficient living with a 7.8kW solar system
• Creature comfort thanks to combustion fireplace and ducted AC
• Soaring 2.7m ceilings
• Private guest room with en-suite
• Commanding outlook across to the Watagans
• Luxurious bathrooms with feature tiling and a stand alone bath
• 20m frontage with side access for boat or caravan
• Massive 707m block