Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Immensely private landscaped gardens and sweeping views across Lake Macquarie encircle this imposing Clarendon designed, waterfront residence. With an array of entertaining options, kitchen overlooking stunning in-ground pool and private jetty for boating enthusiasts this is a home for the whole family to enjoy. Elegant interiors with timeless character are enriched by soaring ceilings, wide entrance ways and sweeping gloss tiles that lead you through this stunning home featuring formal lounge and dining options, family/games room and modern open plan kitchen/living area designed to encapsulate the residences uninterrupted water views. Interiors flow effortlessly outdoors were you will find multiple entertaining spaces, carp pond, large boat shed and access to your own jetty allowing you full access to enjoy Lake Macquarie's aquatic playground.
- Occupying an immensely private 1454 waterfront block at the quiet end of Stingaree Dr with 4.5 metres side access giving you more than enough room to park the boat or caravan
- Boat shed and own jetty allowing you to experience all the joys of living on Lake Macquarie
- Designed to encapsulate uninterrupted views from many rooms in the home including master suite and kitchen
- Ideal for larger families with 5 double bedrooms (BIR's), study and expansive master with WIR, ensuite and balcony
- Multiple air-conditioned, indoor living spaces and an array of outdoor entertaining spaces including private cabana overlooking sparking pool and carp pond
- Close to amenities, public transport and just 90 minutes North of Sydney's CBD