Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Rarely does a property with this depth of history hit the market on the Central Coast. Originally built and loved nearly 100 years ago in Sydney's Inner West, this home now infuses modern touches with original charm.
The completely updated floor plan maintains ornate features such as stained glass windows, decorative ceilings and bespoke lighting which establishes 1920's Victorian appeal to this truly unique abode.
The stunning wrap around deck leads to a private and leafy setting with some incredible flora boasting elkhorns, spanish moss all backing onto nature reserve.
- Decorative ceilings, stained glass windows & a wrap-around porch establish Victorian charm
- Gourmet kitchen opening onto a stunning outdoor entertainment setting
- Completely renovated infusing modern touches with original features
- White picket fences & Victorian lacework present a striking facade
- Private & leafy backyard featuring Elkhorns & Spanish moss while backing onto reserve
- Delux inclusions such as 12 solar panels
- Walk to the Doyalson RSL Club and enjoy a wide range of amenities
- Land size: 715m