Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Boasting an envied position in a leafy street looking out over Tuggerah Lake, this extraordinary home hosts a range of features and a uniquely
designed layout, presenting superb entertaining options. Set on a level waterfront reserve block of approx. 575m2, the home offers a spacious open plan formal lounge, meals area and family room, complete with it's own 2nd kitchen, providing the ideal venue for large gatherings. The modern main kitchen boasts a spacious walk-in pantry, superb island bench and generous cabinetry. The rear of the domain accesses an upper and lower balcony, which share a vast outlook over Tuggerah Lake and rolling hills with panoramic views across to The Entrance, inviting you to spend countless enjoyable evenings relaxing and living the good life. You will also find a separate formal dining area or, as it is currently set out, a reading room. Three bright double bedrooms offer built-in robes, all boasting impressive water views, and access to a private balcony from the Master and bedroom 3. There is a second sparkling bathroom downstairs and a 4th bedroom or study. Further quality inclusions consist of reverse cycle split system air conditioning, covered outdoor entertaining patio and park bench style seating at the bottom of the garden overlooking Tuggerah Lake waterfront.
- Level waterfront reserve block, approx. 575sqm
- 2 Separate kitchens offering the possibility to change downstairs into a parents/teenage retreat
- Excellent entertaining home with 2 separate outdoor areas and a vast open plan family/lounge/dining area all overlooking the water
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and giving glorious water views
- Study or potential 4th bedroom downstairs, 2 Separate bathrooms
- Extra high single carport and side access for boat, trailer or caravan etc
- Only minutes walk to transport and local village