Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Ideally positioned within easy walking distance to transport, shops, schools & adjacent to parklands, this ex display home provides an excellent family environment bathed in natural sunlight, enviable lifestyle appeal and easy dual street access to an immense backyard.
The four bedroom property boasts Actron Air ducted air conditioning throughout the whole home, a master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, kitchen fitted with top of the range Westinghouse appliances and built in robes in each of the large bedrooms. The natural flow of the home is complimented by cathedral ceilings & bay-style windows from the formal living & dining area to the large outdoor entertainment area & gorgeous gardens. With side access perfect for caravan or boat owners, this private yet purposeful property is ideal for investors, families & the wanderlust alike.
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Dual Street Access – ideal for boat or caravan storage in large backyard
- All 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- Lavish bathroom with built in bath
- Ducted air conditioning throughout entire home
- Tiled double garage with automatic doors & internal access
- Large enclosed out door entertainment area
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- 580 p/w potential rental return