Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Rarely does a position this serene hit the market with a breathtaking outlook over Australian flora in the Lake Munmorah State Park. Contemporary elements fuse a low maintenance lifestyle with a sweeping floorplan boasting a gourmet chef's kitchen including stone benchtops and stainless steel gas cooking. The oversized master bedroom with walk in robe and two-way bathroom provide all the benefits of an ensuite without having to clean up the 2nd bathroom. Kick back on the verandah to take in the lush landscape, chirping birds and filtered light which makes this one of the most serene positions to live and enjoy.
- Breathtaking outlook over Australian flora
- Convenient two-way bathroom
- Separate powder room for guests, second toilet
- Care-free low maintenance lifestyle
- Creature comfort thanks to gas bayonet heating and split AC
- Moment walk to kids playground, pool and open field to kick a ball
- Stunning nature walks on your doorstep, bring the dog
- Rent appraisal: $460 per week