Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Rarely does such a captivating acreage home in a beachside location and near the lake come onto the market with a dramatic backdrop of iconic Australian paperbarks and gumtrees. The oversized glistening in-ground pool is surrounded by leafy golden cane palms with breathtaking views over 2.5 acres of land. The large family residence boasts multiple living areas with a media room, family living and sunroom overlooking the bordering national park. Complimenting the abundance of space in this acreage home is a separate two bedroom studio ideal for multi-generational living or guest accommodation.
- Acreage home bordering national parklands
- Oversized glistening solar heated pool
- Multiple living areas with sun room, media room and family living
- Master ensuite with walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with luxurious corner bath
- Daiken split AC
- Ideal home office setup next to garage
- Stunning duck pond with iconic Australian paperbarks & gums
- Close to shopping and retail
- 24 solar panels
- Close proximity to primary & secondary schools
- 30 minutes to Newcastle & 50 minutes to Hornsby
- Land size: 2.5 acres