Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
This well-appointed home fuses low-maintenance living with premium fittings and fixtures, such as zoned, ducted AC, stainless steel gas cooking set on a 418m block. Freshly-painted driveway, newly-carpeted interiors, with contemporary lighting offer a fresh, updated feel to this abode. Established gardens featuring citrus plants that wrap the fence line create a private and tranquil sanctuary for down time. Moments away from walking tracks through out the incredible private access parklands boasting Australian flora within the Pacific Lakes Estate.
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Near nature reserve perfect for walking
- Low-maintenance brick home + character-filled
- Spacious & sunny interiors
- Stainless steel gas cooking
- High side of street
- Convenient two-way bathroom
- Double garage with internal access
- Zoned ducted AC
- Newly carpeted throughout
- Established gardens featuring citrus plants the wrap the fence line creating a
private and tranquil sanctuary for down time.
- Rental Appraisal: $440 per week
- Strata fees are $336.16 per quarter
- Council rates are $1281.92 per annum.
- Water rates are $251.30 per quarter