Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Set on the high side of the street, this beautiful low maintenance home surprises with a sense of space, comfort and privacy. There is a real welcoming ambiance upon entry thanks to the effortless flow to the backyard. Established carefree gardens create a private and tranquil feel, which can be seen from the sunroom that captures the morning light, perfect for getting warm in the morning and enjoying a coffee
- Ultimate tranquility in the Pacific Lakes Estate
- Morning sunlight hits the sun room which overlooks lush lily pily hedges
- Commanding outlook over the duck pond
- Convenient two way bathroom
- Easy low maintenance established gardens
- Double garage with internal access
- Rental Appraisal $420.00 - $440.00 per week
- Community fee $380.00 per quarter, Water rates $220.00 per quarter, Council Rates $1,300 per annum