Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Positioned within one of the most exclusive areas in Norah Head, this sophisticated beach designer residence has been finished less than 12mths ago, benefiting from an idyllic north-easterly aspect with ocean views to Birdie Island. Offering a generously configured layout, the main living consists of open plan interiors with Blackbutt timber floorboards, complimented by a wrap around deck designed for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Cleverly thought out second living area could offer separated multi-generational living on the ground floor accompanied with a fully equipped bar, opening out to the private grassed front yard.
- Premium designer Beachside location with panoramic views to Birdie Island
- Gourmet kitchen with waterfall stone bench, Butlers walk-in pantry
- Opulent master bedroom with generous WIR & ensuite
- Sweeping covered entertaining deck with outdoor kitchen
- Separated multi-generational living on the ground floor
- Ideal location, next to shops and cafes and moments from the beach
- Other features: Ducted A/C, Double Garage, Blackbutt flooring, LED lighting
- Council Rates: $1800 per annum