Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
"Waimarama" meaning 'Moon on the water'
Set in one of the Central Coasts most coveted cul-de-sacs, this oceanfront family estate is on offer for the first time in 28 years. With stunning north-easterly panoramas from every possible angle, comprising of assortment of causal & formal living spaces, luxurious master bedroom with well-appointed ensuite & private veranda, granite kitchen with high end appliances, adjoining 'indoors / outdoors rooms with 2nd kitchen and bathroom plus triple car garage. Set on 1,111sqm of private absolute oceanfront, just moments to shops schools cafes & parks.
- Sprawling oceanfront estate embracing endless ocean & coastline views
- Luxurious appointments throughout, generous proportions with seamless flow to outdoor living
- Views from Norah Head lighthouse to Birdie Island & beyond + completely overlooking Jenny Dixon beach
- Master bedroom with own private veranda & ensuite, guest bedroom with ensuite & bedrooms 3&4 with interconnecting bathroom.
- Separate 'indoors/outdoors' room with 2nd kitchen & bathroom
- Granite kitchen, wine cellar, decadent grand staircase to entry
- Upper level is suspended slab, lower level double brick
- Triple garage with further access for boat & caravan
- One of the Central Coasts finest cul-de-sac locations, just 45mins to Wahroonga