Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
A short walk to the beach and exuding charm like no other, this double brick is a truly rare opportunity. Bursting with natural light, with soaring ceilings through out and surrounded by tasteful, private yards, the solid brick abode can be appreciated for its classic appeal, but also provides the potential to transform it into your own. Claiming it's own place in history too, being constructed by Harry Moore, of Harry Moore oval fame.
- Walk to the beach & parks
- Soaring ceilings, open plan living
- Double brick and tile home
- Newly transformed kitchen
- Private & peaceful
- Close to the best schools, shops, cafes & public transport