Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
The leafy and private facade reveals an inviting cottage abode with fresh updates, such as a new bathroom, making it perfect for the first home buyer looking to just move in and enjoy. Side access opens onto two garages creating ample space for the car or boat enthusiast with a tranquil backdrop of various citrus plants. As you make your way into the family living area stunning floating floorboards and freshly-painted interiors create an uplifted feel with creature comforts such as a fireplace and split AC, ensuring all seasons are enjoyed with comfort.
- Freshly updated cottage with new bathroom
- Split AC & fireplace
- Two garages - ample storage space
- Large side access ideal for granny flat (STCA)
- Leafy & private facade
- Tranquil backyard featuring various citrus plants
- Rental appraisal $390 per week
- Land size: 556m2