Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Set on a low maintenance block with schools and shops close by, this magnificent family residence would suit those seeking a quiet yet convenient lifestyle.
Designed for supreme indoor/outdoor living, this home offers space rarely seen in a three bedroom home. Boasting three separate living areas including a combined open plan kitchen/living area with Caesar stone bench tops, walk-in pantry and many other quality fixtures and fittings.
Outside you will find an over sized alfresco entertaining area complete with sun shades to enjoy the space all year round and private decking area off the kitchen offering a relaxing sanctuary.
The desirable floorplan has room for the whole family with an expansive main bedroom boasting walk-in wardrobe and deluxe ensuite with further two bedrooms down the hall and a family sized main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet.
- Quality Westminster Homes design, one of their most desirable floorplans, only 8 years old and maintained to perfection
- Designer kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, quality appliances, dishwasher, water filter, walk-in pantry with an adjoining dining room
- Enough room for the whole family with three designated living spaces (with potential to convert a living area into a fourth bedroom) and three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Close to the shops and the Central Coasts finest schools, 5 minutes to Wyong Hospital, access to public transport and just minutes to the freeway
- Further desirable features include reverse cycle zoned air conditioning, alarm system, 5000 litre water tank, massive laundry, Caesar stone bench tops and much more
- Potential rental return $430 per week