Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
For the first time in three generations this Wyongah home has now become available. This incredible storybook cottage offers a rare opportunity to secure a home with such a depth of history. Boasting ornate decorative features including original cedar window frames, cedar door, brick oven and offering a floorplan with two bedrooms, two living areas opening up onto a huge back yard with a magnitude of development opportunities. Close to schools, shops and a short stroll to Tuggerah Lakes while being set on a 632sqm block there is an empty canvas to develop the next generation for this unique home.
- Ornate decorative features including cedar window frames, cedar door, original brick oven
- First time offered in 95 years & owned across three generations of family
- Preserved storybook cottage
- Versatile garden studio/retreat
- Private yard with established gardens on a level 632sqm block