Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
Leafy garden hedges & pristine gardens are the hallmark of the Seaview Terraces which shows an obvious level of pride in the complex. Freshly-painted interiors compliment low-maintenance living with a floor plan that has an abundance of natural sunlight. The sprawling floor plan offers bedrooms on two levels allowing for private guest accommodation. The master bedroom with ensuite and second bedroom capture ocean glimpses out to Birdie Island, which is a very rare view to have.
Cooling lake breezes come often thanks to the elevation of this quiet-yet-convenient location near public transport, schools and major retail.
- New updated fittings and fixtures such as toilets, tapware & concreted backyard
- Split AC
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Built-in robes in all rooms
- Master ensuite with ocean glimpses to Birdie Island
- New ceiling fans
- Crimsafe screens across all windows
- Fully concreted backyard - low maintenance
- Close to shops, schools and public transport in a quiet peaceful locale
- Strata only $300 / quarter
- Council $195 / quarter
- Water Rates $240 - 245 / quarter
- Rental appraisal: $420 per week (approx 4.7% yield)