Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.
No addresses found. This could be a new address, or you may need to check the spelling.
The combination of owning a stand-alone townhouse positioned at the rear of a block is an extremely rare find. Comprising of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a single lock-up garage, this split-level home capitalises on The Entrance's booming hospitality scene, with a short walk to the town centre which offers an array of restaurants, cafes and outdoor activities. The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite features a large deck overlooking native flora creating the perfect spot to start the day.
- Stand-alone townhouse, rear of block position
- Huge wrapping backyard in comparison to similar properties
- Moments to The Entrance town centre offering cafes and restaurants
- Incredible master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and large balcony
- Rental appraisal: $440 per week
- Strata $612 quarter Rates $281.50 quarter